This refill option is only available for dough bowl candles that were originally purchased through us. We are unable to fill dough bowls purchased elsewhere. Thank you for your understanding.
You don't have to clean the bowl or adhere new wicks yourself, we do all of that for you!
**List your chosen refill fragrance in the NOTES section at check out.**
How it works:
1. Determine which options applies to you:
- NEED BOX - This is for those who no longer have the box it was originally shipped in.
- NEED LABEL - This is for those who kept their original box.
- LOCAL - This is for those who are willing to drive to Salem, Oregon to drop off and pick up.
**Please note: If after purchase it is determined that the wrong selection was picked, we will need to amend the selection or cancel the order. If you have questions, please ask us before placing your order.
2. Add the appropriate refill option to your cart and pay for your refill.
2. We process your order, whether it's shipping you a box, emailing you a mailing label, or emailing you to coordinate a drop off time.
3. Simply put your used dough bowl candle in the box, using the packing materials it came with for cushion or packing materials you have around, then tape the box shut, affix the label, and leave it in your mailbox for the USPS Mail Carrier to pick up or drop it off at your nearest Post Office.
4. Once it has been sent to us or dropped off, you'll have your dough bowl candle back within 2 weeks with the scent you've chosen.
5. Unpack and enjoy! Repeat when necessary.
See our recent Facebook LIVE video all about Dough Bowl Candles Here: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=659321714669392
See our recent Blog post all about Dough Bowl FAQs Here:
3 Wick Dough Bowl Candle Refill
Refills are available in all fragrances. Made with locally sourced pure soy wax, these products are dye-free and scented with phthalate free essential oil infused fragrance oils.
- Cotton wicks, x3.
- Roughly 9.5"W x 6"d x 1.75"t.
- Burn time depends on the amount of wax.
- Each bowl is hand carved and the amount of wax varies between 10oz - 16oz.
- With a Net Weight of Wax at 10oz/283.4g, burn time is around 14 - 15 hours.